PricewaterhouseCoopers ABAS Ltd. @ Storytelling for Influence (1 day)
Storytelling for Influence (1 day)
No. of participant : 10 persons of PWC
Objectives : At the end of the programs, the participants should :
● understand keyprinciples and benefits of storytelling.
● use the storytelling as a tool to influence others.
● The differences between storytelling & facttelling
● Why storytelling can influence others
● What the audience want to hear from a storyteller
● Structure & storyboard of storytelling
● 3Vs during the storytelling
● Story management
Training Methods :
● Presentationby Trainer 40%
● Skill Practice & Feedback 60%
Duration : 1 day