บริษัท ปตท.สำรวจและผลิตปิโตรเลียม จำกัด (มหาชน) @ EP SPIRIT Transformers as Change Agents (for Experienced Transformers)@22-23 June 2017
EP SPIRIT Transformers as Change Agents (for Experienced Transformers)
Target group : EP SPIRIT Transformers of PTTEP who had already attended
Facilitator Skill course conducted by Aj. Chaiyos since last year.
Objectives : At the end of the programs, the participants should
● understand the roles of TF as change agents.
● design the interventions for changes.
● deliver some intervention effectively.
● What & Why Change Agents
● 3 Key Persons in EP SPIRIT Behavior Change
(Line Mgr + TF + Collegues)
● 3 Roles of TF as Change Agents
(Facilitator, Developer, Promoter)
● How to Convince Key Persons by SPAJES Technique
* Personal Experience
* Judgment of Experts
* Statistics and Facts
● 3D Process (Define àDesign àDeliver)
* Defining Team Gap (KSAB)
* Designing TF Interventions for Change
* Delivering the Intervention for change
● 4 Interventions for TF as Change Agents
* Effective Meeting with PLEASETechnique
* Applied Coaching (Appreciative Inquiry & Deep Listening)
* Convincing Testimonial
* 3C Promotion (Contest / Competition / Campaign)
● Presentation & Demonstration by Trainer 40%
● Skill Practice by Participants 60%
Duration : 2 days