บริษัท ปตท.สำรวจและผลิตปิโตรเลียม จำกัด (มหาชน) @ EP SPIRIT Transformers as Change Agents ( for New Transformers)@20-21 June 2017
EP SPIRIT Transformers as Change Agents ( for New Transformers)
Target group : EP SPIRIT Transformers of PTTEP who didn’t attended the
Facilitator Skill’ course conducted by Aj. Chaiyos last year
Objectives : At the end of the programs, the participants should
● understand key roles of TF as change agents.
● facilitate group for transforming EP SPIRIT into action.
● design the interventions for changes.
● 3 Roles of TF as Change Agents (Facilitator, Developer, Promoter)
● Facilitator Tools
* Brainstorming with Q&A
* World cafe
* ABL (Activity Based Learning)
● 3D Process (Define àDesign àDeliver)
* Defining Team Gap (KSAB)
* Designing TF Interventions for Change
* Delivering the Intervention for change
● 4 Interventions for TF as Change Agents
* AI (Appreciative Inquiry)
* 3C Promotion (Contest / Competition / Campaign)
Training Methods :
● Presentation & Demonstration by Trainer 40%
● Skill Practice by Participants 60%
Duration : 2 days